'

SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

2 ♥ ~

This entry is written in English, since it is dedicated to my sista ^^

I love you! The Versailles concert was great! Kamijo is beautiful, Teru is a great person, Hizaki had three falls on the stage! would die of laughter! hehehe ^^ and Yuki is too beautiful, I fell in love with Yuki hehehe!


Begin to write in both English and Spanish, so that you can understand and leave me comments

I miss you! I love you, do not forget!





1 comentario:

  1. My sistaaa...~~ you falling in love with yuki???
    wohoho^^
    hizaki three falls...??
    OMG.... i can't believe it.....
    hizaki kpleset.... wkwkwkwkkw....
    my sistaa... <3 i love You...
    from=nao.....

    ResponderEliminar